Custom Pulsed Lasers
Unlike many companies, we can design custom pulsed lasers according to your exact requirements or modify our standard lasers in order to satisfy your needs.
The G-MINI series are family of compact flash lamp or DPSS pumped Nd:YAG, Nd:YLF or Nd:YAP lasers producing emissions in the nanosecond regime. Lasers are based on Single Longitudinal Mode linear, telescopic or ring type master-oscillator design. Single Longitudinal Mode module is installed that narrows spectral linewidth and provides long pulse coherence length. The lasers produces TEMoo near diffraction limited radiation at a variety of energies, wavelengths and repetition rates.
Energy range is 2-50milliJoules, pulse duration – 1-50 nanoseconds, standard repetition rate – 1-50Hz. Fundamental lasing is at either 1047, 1053, 1064, 1079, 1313, 1319, 1338 or 1342 nm.
The G-MINI series brochure
Lasers are based on Single Longitudinal Mode linear, telescopic or ring type master-oscillator design. Single Longitudinal Mode module is installed that narrows spectral linewidth and provides long pulse coherence length. All the lasers produce TEM00 near diffraction limited radiation at a variety of energies, wavelengths and repetition rates. Design features include a highly stable passively or EO Q-switched oscillators. SuperINVAR based resonator framing is accomplished with multi-point active temperature distribution control of laser breadboard giving output energy stability only expected with more expensive compact diode pumped lasers.
The G-MINI series lasers usually are being manufactured for particular client application, maximum fulfilling laser functionality and its adaptability in each specific case.
Fundamental lasing is of wide choice and frequency conversion to the 2nd, 3rd and 4th harmonics gives variety of lasing wavelengths.
TYPICAL LASER ABLATION SPOTS AND ENERGY STABILITY DIAGRAMS
- Unique SLM Master-oscillator design based on self seeding technique (E-O);
- The Mode Hoping option providing that only one mode exist on the shot is applicable as option;
- Flash lamp or Diode pump design;
- Active cavity stabilization systems;
- Low maintenance cost;
- Low electrical consumption.
- PC control via RS232 using advanced Geola software or LabView drivers;
- Lasers are CE marked according to IEC 60825-1:2001/EN 60825-1:2001
|Output Wavelengths(1):||1356 nm||678 nm||452 nm|
|1342 nm||671 nm||447 nm|
|1338 nm||669 nm||446 nm|
|1319 nm||660 nm||440 nm|
|1313 nm||657 nm||438 nm|
|1079 nm||540 nm||360 nm|
|1064 nm||532 nm||355 nm|
|1053 nm||527 nm||351 nm|
|1047 nm||524 nm||349 nm|
|Output energy(2):||1-50 mJ||0.5-25 mJ||0.3-16mJ|
|Energy Stability (Std.Dev.)(4):||1 %||2 %||3 %|
|Pulse duration FWHM(3):||1 … 50 ns|
|Line width(5):||< 0.1 … 0.001 cm-1|
|Beam Diameter (1/e²):||~ 1 … 6 mm|
|Beam Profile:||Near Gaussian|
|Pulse Repetition Rate(6):||1 … 50 Hz|
|Beam Pointing:||~ 150 urad|
|Optical Pulse buildup time(7):||< 200 ns|
|Polarization:||Horizontal or Vertical, > 1:100|
|Q-Switching Type:||Passive or E-O|
|Optical Pulse Jitter(8):|
|Laser Head: (L x W x H)||< 30 x 18 x 18 cm … < 100 x 25 x 18 cm|
|Power & Cooling Cabinet: (L x W x H)||~ 55 X 55 X 60 cm|
|Umbilical Length:||2,5 m|
|Room temperature:||22-24oC (recommended)|
|Relative Humidity (non-condensing):||< 70 %|
|Mains Voltage:||210…240 VAC, single phase 50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption:||~ 0.5… 2.5 kW|
(Geola Digital reserves the right to change specification without notice)
(1) Select required wavelength from the list.
(2) Choose required energy level from the range.
(3) Choose required pulse duration from the range.
(4) Std.Dev., for 1000 shots at 10Hz repetition rate.
(5) The Mode Hoping option providing that only one mode exist on the shot is possible.
(6) Choose required repetition rate from the range.
(7) In respect to External sync pulse signal.
(8) In respect to External sync pulse signal.