Blue- and Green- sensitive
Bichromated Gelatine photoplates 63x63mm, 30 plates per box
Designed for Denisyuk-type holograms recording with CW laser
Guaranteed lifetime : 12 months
Observed lifetime : 18 months
Note: Prices on this website are without VAT – i.e. if you are living outside EU or have valid VAT payee ID, you will pay the price indicated here. Otherwise 21% VAT will be added.
Note: Prices on this website are without VAT – i.e. if you are living outside EU or have valid VAT payee ID, you will pay the price indicated here. Otherwise, as well as for Lithuanian companies and citizens, 21% VAT will be added.
Other sizes on request.
PFG-04 – Dichromate gelatin photomaterials
Processing and Handling Recommendations:
- Unseal and process in indirect non-actinic light with use of a dark-red light filter (transmission zone 600 nm and more).
- Temperature of processing solutions – 20±2°C.
- Storage condition: Humidity 45% and 4deg. Celsius.
The recommended processing technique of the exposed hologram consists of the following operations:
- Thermal Hardening after exposure (100°C) – Depending on the layer freshness. See figure 8 (The black curve refers to a storage temperature of 18 Degrees Celsius and gray curve to a storage temperature of 4 Degrees Celsius)
- Cooling to Room temperature.
- Bathing in running filtered water – 3min
- Bathing in 50% Isopropyl Alcohol solution for 2 – 3 min
- Bathing in 75% Isopropyl Alcohol solution for 2 – 3 min
- Bathing in 100% Isopropyl Alcohol solution for 2 – 3 min
- Drying in a desiccator (100°C) for 60 min
- Emulsion layer preservation using optical anhydrous adhesive and protective glass.
Note that the processing solution temperatures must not exceed 20OC for fresh layers. If holograms appear “milky” in colour then the processing solution temperature should be decreased or the thermal hardening period should be prolonged. The material shelf life is 18 months (average observed period).
If you have any questions related to this product – please feel free to contact us via contact form below: