EXLIBRO-200R – the industrial master–drum based machine to replicate colour and/or monochrome holograms onto photopolymers and Silver Halide films.
The device vorking principles are based on contact copying technology invented by Geola’s experts.
Replication system EXLIBRO-200R consists from two main modules:
- Optical module based on mechanical breadboard consisting of monochrome or RGB pulsed lasers, optical components, etc.
- Film guiding assembly consisting of necessary film guiding rolls, automatic web guiding devices, sensors, pre-exposure and post-exposure adjustable lighting systems.
Main EXLIBRO-200R system parameters are controlled via PC through supplied software, including pulsed RGB laser. Set of autonomous sensors performs monitoring of condition of photosensitive film tension and copying speed.
- In-line pre-exposure illumination
- In-line post-exposure illumination
- In-line coating of liquid photopolymers.
- Laser employed: pulsed RGB
- Repetition rate: 100 Hz
- Replication width: 200 mm
- Replication speed: 0.1…10 m/min
- Photomaterials to replicate image from master hologram : Photopolymers or Silver Halide film rolls
If you have any questions related to this product – please feel free to contact us via contact form below: